You can apply for your driver training permit at your local county driver’s license office. Be sure to tell them you are getting your training from Hatch’s. This is what you will need to take to the DMV:

  • A certified copy of your original birth certificate.
  • Your Social Security card.
  • Photo identification.
  • Proof of school enrollment or parental waiver for home school.
  • Parent to sign as your liability signer.
  • $21.50 fee.